Not only is Lake Lansing Park North a great place to enjoy nature with your pet… it’s also full of of family-friendly activities! Come prepared.
- Basketball, Softball & Volleyball (bring your own ball!)
- Kid-friendly playground (shaded, consider bug spray)
- Picnics (covered)
- Dog walking & hiking (leash required)
- Bird watching (bring binoculars and enjoy a number of benches and boardwalks with great wildlife views!)
- A favorite for Cross Country skiing in Winter
With 5 miles of trails on 530 acres, make sure you and your pet study the Lake Lansing Park North trails map before your adventure.
If you’re considering a stop at the playground or beach at Lake Lansing Park South, please note: Dogs are allowed at Lake Lansing South with the exception of the concession area, beach area, playgrounds, or in any buildings. All dogs must be on a 6 foot or less leash.