Soldan Dog Park is the perfect off-leash freedom your dog will love! Here is some helpful information you NEED to know before you visit:
- Affordable daily passes & Annual passes are available
- A FOB (electric key) provides you secure access
- Annual fees ensure the park is well-maintained
- Park at Lansing’s Scott Woods Park for free parking
So, are you wondering how and where to purchase a pass to the Soldan Dog Park? Bring a current dog license and proof of rabies vaccination to one of the following locations:
Though there is a small fee and we know other dog parks are free, here are reasons why you might consider this money well-spent:
- 15 acres of nature
- Large pond for swimming
- Open fields for running
- Drinking fountains for you and your pets
- Free dog washing station!
- Safe & secure
- Adjacent to Hawk Island Park (where your dog must be on a 6-ft leash)
- Popular place to introduce your pet to new friends!
We hope you enjoy Soldan Dog Park. With a little planning, you and your pet can look forward to regular trips to this great place!